Vision for Digital India

Shri Narendra Modi shares his vision for Digital India




Vision for a DIGITAL INDIA

I dream of a Digital India where – High-speed Digital Highways unite the Nation
I dream of a Digital India where – 1.2 billion Connected Indiansdrive Innovation
I dream of a Digital India where – Knowledge is strength – and empowers the People
I dream of a Digital India where – Access to Information knows no barriers
I dream of a Digital India where – Government is Open - and Governance Transparent
I dream of a Digital India where – Technology ensures the Citizen-Government Interface is Incorruptible
I dream of a Digital India where – Government Services are easily and efficiently available to citizens on Mobile devices
I dream of a Digital India where – Government proactively engages with the people through Social Media
I dream of a Digital India where – Quality Education reaches the most inaccessible corners driven by Digital Learning
I dream of a Digital India where – Quality Healthcare percolates right up to the remotest regions poweredby e-Healthcare
I dream of a Digital India where – Farmers are empowered with Real-time Information to be connected with Global Markets
I dream of a Digital India where – Mobile enabled Emergency Services ensure Personal Security
I dream of a Digital India where – Cyber Security becomes an integral part of our National Security
I dream of a Digital India where – Mobile and e-Banking ensures Financial Inclusion
I dream of a Digital India where – e-Commerce drives Entrepreneurship
I dream of a Digital India where – the World looks to India for the next Big Idea
I dream of a Digital India where – the Netizen is an Empowered Citizen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hill Stations in Uttarakhand Tourism

स्वास्थ्य ही धन है।

ज्वलपा देवी मंदिर उत्तराखंड